Friday 15 October 2010

15 October 2010

Don't know why but I've been missing him so much. I've been feeling so lonely lately, it's....weird....really weird. This is totally not like me at all, I mean I don't even know him.

But I've seen a few photos...., no that was a lie, it was infact a whole album full of photos (k I know what you're thinking but I promise you I'm not a serial stalker =P ) that he took on this site that kinda showed me his interests --his likes and dislikes and honestly they're almost like my likes and dislikes. Ok I know bad grammar right?? lol so many 'and' + 'like' but yea....

but really--hopefully I'll get over him soon....dang it--once I like someone I really
rEaLLy REALLY like them lol. Maybe I should start working on finding a new obsession
OR maybe a new crush to cRusH on lol *wish me luck*

xOxO Peace Out Love BugZ xOxO

No comments:

Post a Comment